VIIAA’s Investigation in a Box Toolkit is a comprehensive resource providing all the tools you need to complete a thorough, reliable and impartial investigation of potential discrimination. And all with the highest quality you count on from the experts at VIIAA.
Investigation in a Box (INAB) is the ideal supplement to VIIAA’s Title VII Investigator Certification Training and, with more than 200 pages, INAB has everything you need, all in one place:
- Questioning templates
- Models of proof
- Charts, timelines, tracking tools
- Letter and notification templates
- Policy models
- Insights on evidence and credibility analysis
- Compliant with Title VII
What Sets INAB Apart from Other Resources?
- INAB gives you access to the most comprehensive workplace investigation “how-to” guide there is, with supplements that give you invaluable shortcuts, including VIIAA’s templates, checklists, policy models, and case studies to use with your investigative team.
- INAB is a completely electronic resource. Investigation in a Box is completely electronic, with internal links and searchability, enabling you to easily find specific sections when needed. Once purchased, access and download instructions will be emailed, and you can easily customize the fields in our forms and checklists to match your needs.
- Updates! With the purchase of Investigation in a Box, you will also receive updates as the materials are expanded and updated by VIIAA over time. A member of our team will notify purchasers regarding newly available documents whenever the Investigation in a Box is updated.
With 200+ pages of content, the Investigation in a Box provides an invaluable tool, placing training materials, sample letters and templates, model policy, and reporting tools in your hands to assure that you not only hit the floor of compliance, but aim for the ceiling of best practices in your investigations by demonstrating to your workforce that you are promptly and effectively responding to reports of discrimination.
What’s Included in Your Purchase?
- VIIAA Standard Members receive the core INAB document in PDF and Word format, for easy customization
- VIIAA Premium Members receive the core INAB document in PDF and Word format, for easy customization, plus the INAB Supplement #1, which includes our templates/form letters/checklists
- VIIAA Enterprise Members receive the core INAB document in PDF and Word format, for easy customization, plus the INAB Supplement #1, which includes our templates/form letters/checklists and our Supplement #2, which includes our case study training guide and answer key.
INAB is available for purchase, as well. The core module is $499 and each supplement is $189. You can also bundle all 3 for $799 or purchase both supplements for $499 without the core module.
To purchase VIIAA Investigation in a Box, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.